Intro of me

I’m Ng Yuen Yee, 21years old this year. I’m born in Kuala Lumpur, in 1988. Currently studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman for the course of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in year 3 trimester 1. My family members consist of my father, mother, two sisters and one brother.


I like to watch drama and surf net when in my leisure time. Windows live messenger will be my chatting place with my friends and classmates. Reading forum has been one of my favorite internet activities because it is a place where the net users can exchange opinions.


The top five websites I visited the most are Facebook, Jbtalks.cc, The Star Online, Web Based Learning Environments (WBLE), and Google. Facebook helps me stay connect with all my friends, relatives, and classmates. Jbtalks.cc is a forum which I visited the most because contains users from various places and shares their thought about the area they interested in. Areas include general, career, lifestyle, entertainment, education, hobbies and living and etc. The Star Online provides me daily local and abroad news about entertainment, sport, business, multimedia and etc. In Web Based Learning Environment I can obtain all the information about my studies stuff. Google was a helpful search engine when I’m searching for information, websites, pictures and etc.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment