My intro

This is not my first time writing a blog post, but it seems harder than usual when writing it. Why? Format perhaps. Normally when I am blogging, I don't really care about the words used or the way to present it. But now, the tutor is going to check on it.

My name is Chua You Heng, born in the year of 1988. Previously studying in Catholic High School, Petaling Jaya, during my secondary school days. Currently, take Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in University Tunku Abdul Rahman.

Interest of mines? There is never a fixed interest in my life. There was once my interests are reading, playing basketball, watching tv, listening to music and other stuff. Currently, I am addicted to computer games. Due to the insufficient bandwidth provided by streamyx, online game is not an option for me. So forget about garena and all sort of online gaming stuff. Just stick with some single player game.

Top websites that I have visited are google, cari forum, facebook and imeem. These are the most frequent websites that I visited. Google as my search engine, normally rely on it for assignments. Other than that, I also rely on it, when my PC is facing some problems that I could not understand it. Googling it sometimes may help to solve my problems. Cari forum is a website where you can interact with other peoples and search for the latest and hottest stuff on earth. Facebook? No doubt, a social website which able to make friends. Imeem, able to allow me to listen to musics online.
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    haha,
    i read 4 blog about e commerce,
    (accounting students' blog)

    in the top five website,
    everyone sure have Google one...
    no creativity one~


  2. jenixce Says:

    lolz....google is a good search engine...don't tell me, u don't use google..lolz


  3. haha... quite a interesting post from you.... I also agree that this is the harder blog i ever post due to the format..... if can write free style dunno how nice.... hahaha.....


  4. So hard to think out 5 websites actually... As me chat in MSN most of time... (Though now is Facebook most of time, hahaha~)


Post a Comment